In 2019, Austrian glulam and CLT exports rose by 4% compared to the previous year, reaching a total of 1.98 million m³. While exports to Italy remained constant at 686,000 m³, those to Germany (484,000 m³; +11%) and France (161,000 m³; +15%) increased.Glulam and CLT volumes exported to the most important foreign market outside of Europe grew as well. Deliveries to Japan rose by 10% to 145,000 m³.
Data are collected by Statistik Austria. As always, you can find more detailed figures in our Datacube.
Austria glulam and CLT exports January – December 2019
|Country||2019||2018||Change in %|